If you only need to delete a couple of chosen bookmarks, then follow these steps. Launch Google Chrome. You can do this by clicking on its Google Chrome icon.
- Click on more Control Chrome. Click their vertical dots on the top right of the browser. You will see the menu then.
- Click on Bookmarks. In Chrome, go to the Bookmarks pulldown menu.
- Click on the Bookmarks manager. You could select Bookmarks Will open the bookmarks manager page.
- Concurrently Press “Ctrl+A” Keys in your keyboard.
- Click on the top-right Delete button. Click Delete to remove all the bookmarks chosen.
The article shows you How to delete Bookmarks on Chrome and guide you in detail step by step bookmarks. We hope the information we offer is useful for you. If you have any problem regarding this post, feel free to leave a comment to tell us Know. THANK YOU.